Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Angel Baby...

Today is my surgery to hopefully repair all my baby-carrying problems. I'm doing this for all of my kids...earth babies and angel babies and future babies. Hopefully today will change all of our lives for the better and we can have a happy and heart-full future. It is such a bittersweet day....I'm very happy and anxious to do this, but also scared and nervous and worried and a bit emotional..... I also have regrets that this wasn't fixed earlier...it is what costed my baby his life....I always think about the fact that I could still be pregnant with my sweet little butterfly.  I hope my little angel is watching over me and taking care of his mama while the surgery takes place.


A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam
And for a brief moment its glory
and beauty belong to our world
But then it flies again
And though we wish it could have stayed...
We feel lucky to have seen it.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment