Sunday, April 29, 2012

Getting close to my 'scary time'...

I am 10.5 weeks, and my 'scary time' is getting close fast. I've already had a dream that I started to bleed, but in the dream everything was fine. I think subconsciously I am freaking out, even though on the surface I am trying to keep my composure and reassure myself that everything is going to be fine. Thankfully, I will be in a happy relaxing place during this 'scary time' which should hopefully help me stay reassured everything will be fine. I am going to take it easy and enjoy time with family and friends. And of course eat my heart out with all the delicious food that will be surrounding me.

So far everything has been perfect. I have been taking it as easy as possible and taking extra precautions that probably make people think I'm crazy...but to me it's not worth it to take any risks. My last ultrasound was the other day and everything looked perfect. It even looked like there was much more room for the baby in there. Now the pregnancy can take up the space of my whole uterus. The baby was so happy and dancing away in there! I compared pictures of my 3 babies at 10 weeks and they all look so similar, but yet I can notice little differences in them. My sweet babies.

I am ready to overcome my scary time and feel relieved when everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment